Hello Everyone, In this post, I will be talking about how I styled my lace shrug from Stalkbuylove. So keep reading :) I personally love lacy things. Lace adds up a very feminine yet chic touch to any outfit. Lace is also a mark of elegance and sophistication. My Look: Since lace adds up a lot to any outfit, I decided go for a basic casual look. I am wearing a plain white camisole, with a pair of shiny black shorts. Teamed this basic look with the blue lace shrug and a statement neck piece. Since the look had a feminine touch, I paired it up with white heels. It perfectly complemented the look. Also, if you want to keep the look simple and casual, you can opt for white sneakers and ditch the statement neck piece. Outfit deets: 1) Camisole- Deal jeans 2)Shorts- USA 3)Neck piece- Colaba causeway...
Popular posts from this blog
Street Style!
Hello everyone, Hope everything's great! This new post is going to be all about Street Style . I personally love Street Style a lot because it is so casual yet chic and it is all about being yourself! Street Style is a style where you can absolutely wear anything and everything you like; from ripped denims to formals, chunky accessories to statement pieces and some amazing shoes. What I am wearing?! In this post, I am wearing a simple grey tank top with a pair of self ripped denims . Who would have ever thought that a pair of ripped blue denims would add so much of Oomph to a plain grey top! This outfit is definitely incomplete without accessories and so I am wearing a long silver chunky neckpiece. I have paired the casual yet chic look with a pair of black pumps just to add a little more punch of ' Street Style ' Other than pumps, you can always go for trainers, wedges, flatforms and what not! Shoes a...
BOHO Chic.
Hello fashionistas, "Forget the rules,if you like it,wear it!" - Don't you'll agree to this? I definitely do. The Bohemian style is a perfect example of the above statement. This style brings out the playful and the hippie side in you. As the style is trending this season, I decided to experiment and I came up with a 'Boho chic' look! My Look! I am wearing a plain black maxi skirt as a dress which gives me a simple yet chic look. Chunky accessories add so much to the Bohemian look and so I have accessorized the plain black dress with a broad metallic belt and a pair of gold statement earrings. I have also braided my hair to make it look even more BOHO. To maintain the look, I am wearing a plum shade of lip color, a golden eyeshadow and a pair of chunky metallic flatforms. Some Tips: ~ Go for bold lip...



Comments
Post a Comment